Event Staff Team Member - All Venues including Pepsi Center & Broncos Stadium at Mile High
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 119
Position Title: Event Staff
Currently hiring for All venues including Broncos Stadium at Mile High & Pepsi Center venues in the Denver Metro Area!
Thank you for Choosing Argus!
Are you Customer Service-Oriented? Do you like Are you a People Person? Are you known by your Smile? Do you want to "Pick your own schedule" and hate forced scheduling? If so you might be a great fit for Argus Event Staffing! We are looking for a few Great Staff to Work all the Best Venues across the front range in the Denver Metro Area. We are looking for Team Member's for Coors Field, Sports Authority Field, Pepsi Center, Red Rocks, Fiddler's Green and other outstanding venues.
Argus is the Event Staffing Leader in Colorado and are always looking for exceptional Team Members to help make our events a success. We provide the absolute best crowd management and best impression customer service to our clients and guests.
What you can expect to do:
Our Team Member’s may perform many different functions such as Ticket Scanning, Parking & Traffic Flow Services, Security Screening and Ushering to name a few.
The Event Staffing Team Member's main function is to provide crowd management services while providing excellent customer service in alignment with the Event Supervisor's direction in event day operations. Primarily focusing on meeting the needs of the client/venue and patrons, from a customer service perspective. Develops effective working relationships with client, other Argus Team Members and patrons; communicates timely and effectively.
Examples of how you will provide Great Customer Service:
1. Directing patrons attending events, including, but not limited to directing patrons to their seats, directing patrons to venue services such as restrooms and ATMs, and directing patrons in accordance with venue safety policies and procedures
2. Crowd control activities, including, but not limited to directing large and small crowds and restraint of patrons as dictated by operational guidelines
3. The ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
4. Comprehend, direct, and implement emergency duties, including, but not limited to venue evacuations
5. Proactively communicate with all levels and work collaboratively with Corporate Argus; Human Resources, Accounting, Operations etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or GED and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work independently
- The necessity to run or move quickly during the course of a shift
- The necessity to perform patrols throughout the course of a shift
- Ability to operate a ticket scanner, including hearing, seeing, and reading all visual and audible prompts
- Ability to tear tickets, scan tickets and perform ticket drop counts
- Ability to attach wristbands to patrons' wrists
- Ability to address large numbers of patrons effectively with moderate ambient noise and without voice amplification devices
- Ability to open and close doors, including fire doors
- Ability to read and comprehend event ticket text, event briefing sheets, and other printed materials
- Ability to physically conduct pat-down and handheld metal detector searches (bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, kneeling etc.)
- Must be willing to take direction and lead by example
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to respond to change in a positive and productive way
- Must exhibit an emphasis on customer service
Physical Demands of the Job
- Must be able to move in a quick, energetic manner. Long periods of standing and constant movement around event area is expected on event days. Ability to bend, twist, squat, kneel, reach, hear, see, speak etc. Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 10 pounds repeatedly and up to 50 pounds occasionally. May be required to climb stairs occasionally or repeatedly through out the shift.
- Ability to stand at a post for extended periods of time without sitting.
Moderately stressful with constantly changing environments and duties based upon the venue assigned. Must be able to give and take direction from different teammates, supervisors and managers in a professional manner. May be exposed to loud noise and amplified music.
Fast paced environment at venue during event days. Longer hours/days are necessary. May be exposed to varying weather conditions.
As a team member, you must be capable of performing the essential functions of the position assigned. These include but are not limited to:
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and nights -- some extending later in the evening than others
- Ability to work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to stand at an assigned post or location for long periods of time - some may not offer a view of the event
- Ability to work different venues and positions
- Ability to deal with impaired or disorderly patrons
- Ability to abide by the Argus Team Member policies and procedures as outlined in the Argus Guidelines and Handbooks
- We do require successfully completing background checks, we are a felony free organization
- Please disclose if you are currently working with another staffing agency
Community / Marketing Title: Event Staff Team Member - All Venues including Pepsi Center & Broncos Stadium at Mile High
Behind every satisfied fan and music lover experiencing the thrill of victory, the rush of a game-winning drive or the excitement of a live performance, Argus is there. From parking management, crowd control, event security and registration support, we create a safe, no-worries entertainment environment for venue management and attendees. While we aren't making big plays on the field or revving up fans on stage, we are there behind every pillar, at every security station, ensuring that the event is a success. Argus - woven into the fabric of every great event. Choose Argus.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Argus Event Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Argus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Argus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of any Argus employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US